Feeling Inspired by Cambodia?
Then why not try one of our Jewellery making workshops!
It’s a unique and fun activity and you can join our team to make
a special piece of your own to take home!
In our modern, purpose-built workshop, we offer you the following:
- Receive training from one of our jewellers
- Create patterns with handmade Cambodian stamping tools
- Heat brass and bullets using traditional blowtorch and bellows
- Cut and form metal into a design
- 1.5 hours $32.00 (inc. bullet or brass disc pendant)
- 2.5 hours $60.00 (inc. earrings, a ring or detailed design)
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday – 9.00am – 11.30am
Workshops are suitable for children aged 10 years and over. Private groups by arrangement – maximum of 5 participants at any one time. Silver is available instead of brass for an additional fee. Payments by cash only.
Free hotel pickup included. Take your finished jewellery home with you (included in the price)